Building Change RE-Enrollment Process

In order to maintain accurate and current records Robbinsville Schools has implemented a "Re-Enrollment" process for all students moving from 8th grade at Pond Road Middle School to 9th grade at Robbinsville High School and all students moving from 4th grade at Sharon Elementary School to 5th grade at Pond Road Middle School.  The Re-Enrollment process is required for these students. Failure to complete this process will delay your child's enrollment at the middle school or high school. Parents of student required to complete this re-enrollment will receive notification via email.
Step by step instructions for this process are below.
  1. Complete the Re-Enrollment Form (building change)
  2. Verify your residency by submitting at least three forms of acceptable proofs of residency from the list.
  3. For affidavit families/students (host), documentation to verify the student’s residency must be presented as part of the re-enrollment. This must be completed at the Registration Office, please call to make an appointment prior to the due date.
  4. For students who were born outside US or US Territories you must also fill out Pupil Enrollment Form-B.
  5. For families with custody arrangements; a copy of the most current court ordered custody arrangement MUST be on file, if not please submit the documentation at this time. A Custodial Form must also be submitted.
  6. See below to access all necessaryforms. These forms may be filled out electronically(preferred) or in blue or black ink.

Copies can be made in the school office if needed.

Return all completed documents requested to the school in an envelope labeled Central Registration Office.

The following forms will be required for Re-Enrollment (building changes)

Acceptable Proof of Residency
Re-Enrollment Building Change Form

Custodial Form (This form MUST be filled out if there is any Court Ordered custody arrangement AND a copy of the court order MUST be submitted.)
Re-Enrollment Form Part B (This form MUST be filled out if your child was born outside of the U.S. and/or attended a school outside of the U.S.) 
Landlord Affidavit (This form is used if you Rent your home and your child(ren)'s name(s) do not appear on the lease agreement.)

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.