Our Goals for the Upcoming Year
Early each July, the Robbinsville Board of Education gathers for an annual goal setting retreat. This year, as in the past six, the Board evaluates the district’s progress against five major goal areas in order to establish a clear focus for the coming school year. The five goal areas we adhere to in all of our work are:
1. Maintain a strong academic culture in Robbinsville.
2. Effectively manage facilities and advance school security.
3. Maintain sound fiscal practices.
4. Foster community engagement.
5. Promote a healthy school culture where developing competence and character are integral to our work.