Change of Address

If you are moving within Robbinsville please fill out the Change of Address Form and hand into your youngest child's school. Proper proof of residency is required to implement a change of address. Please refer to the list of acceptable documentation below.

You must have one of the following in order for your address to be changed:

  • If you own-latest tax or mortgage bill/statement

  • If you rent-current copy of lease which includes child's (ren's) name

If, when submitting the change of address, you are not able to provide at least three (3) acceptable proofs of residency a "Notice of Defect" will be issued. This notice states that you will have thirty (30) days to provide the district with the additional proofs of residency or student may be removed from our rolls.

Acceptable Proof of Residency

Change of Address Form

Landlord Affidavit (This form is required if you rent your home and your child(ren)'s name(s) do not appear on the lease agreement.)



Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.